coming back home

I started blogging on blogger in May 2009. I stayed there for a good 6 years before moving my website and blog to wordpress.

Its now May 2026 and after a long time away, I feel pulled back here. I don't know why, what is it I miss? Does it feel like coming home? I guess I'll try it, and see.

I'm on enforced rest while I heal a sprained rib. I don't have any quiet hobbies, everything I enjoy is active and my work is too. I crave being outside and movement. But I remembered how much I loved fiddling around with a personal blog. I know these days it's all about the digital garden but I want the fun too of tweaking colours and fonts and design. This might only last until I'm recovered and can get back to the things I enjoy, or maybe it will spark a flame.

.